Wellness Medicine Clifton Hill is proud to support and offer comprehensive women’s health medicine. Our doctors are trained in the medical needs of women of all ages. From sexual health, gynaecology, pregnancy care and menopause, we are able to care for your female health needs in a caring and sensitive way.
Our female clinic is a one-stop women’s health clinic in Melbourne, providing integrative medical solutions to your concerns, and we have mastered this approach with our doctors working as teams in providing the best services for our female patients.
Our women-specific services include:
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical Screening and examination
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Menopause and fertility testing
- Pregnancy care and contraception
- Depression and anxiety diagnosis and care
On average, in Australia, 53 people are diagnosed with breast cancer every day. Our doctors recommend undergoing a mammogram screening every two years. If you have a family history of breast cancer and fall in the age group of 40 to 49 or above 75 above, book an appointment with us today.
Our cervical screening includes Pap Smear, which is a promising test for cervical cancer prevention. Our GPs recommends undergoing an HPV test every five years if you’re between 25 and 74.
Why women should visit doctors regularly
At our Melbourne Women’s health clinic, expect to receive a better perspective of your body, and we strive to help you promote your health. Apart from this, visiting a GP regularly helps you in many ways like:
- Routine checks help in prognosis of diseases.
- Gain a plethora of information on your medical needs.
- Get proactive care services if you are at a risk of being affected by diabetes, blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases etc.
- Tests including pelvic examination can help with your reproduction health and get your questions answered by experts.
In addition to our full medical team, we also have access to services at The Royal Women’s Hospital, Parkville and the Mercy Hospital in Heidelberg as well as many Gynaecologists, Obstetricians and women’s health specialists.