In some instances you may be eligible to request a repeat script or an updated referral from your Doctor.
Please note that you if you have not seen your Doctor within 2 month of requesting a script or referral, we are unable to provide this service to you.
The repeat script or updated referral fee is $25
Wellness Medicine has onsite pathology with Australian Clinical Labs.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.30 am-12.30 pm
Wellness Medicine is committed to provide comprehensive care to all our patients.
Due to rising costs and demands for appointments we have decided to review our cancellation policy.
- We require 24 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled appointment if you need to change or cancel your appointment. This will ensure other patients can access that scheduled time.
- If 24 hours’ notice is not given a fee of up to $100 will be charged to your account for the appointment missed.
- You will be unable to re book with your GP until your cancellation fee is paid.
- We will help you to remember your appointment time by sending you an SMS 24-48 hours before you scheduled appointment.
Upon getting tests done, results are categorised into 3 different recalls:
- Return Urgently: You will be contacted on the day your result come and you will be offered an appointment within 24-48 hours
- Discuss: You will receive a sms on the day the result comes in.
If we do not here from you, we will sms you again within 2 weeks.
If we still have not heard from you following the 2nd recall, you will receive a follow up phone call from our Practice Nurse
- No Action: No contact will be made. Please feel free to book an appointment with your doctor should you wish to discuss these results.
Please note: in some circumstances, your Doctor may allow for you to retrieve your results over the phone from our Practice Nurse.
Your doctor will need to indicate this in your file.
Wellness Medicine Clifton Hill is proud to help train our next generation of doctors and general practitioners.
As part of our commitment to medical training we will have Melbourne University medical students in attending from time to time.
Your participation in having medical students sitting in your appointments is voluntary however very appreciated. If you would prefer to not have a medical student in attendance please let reception or your doctor know.
For all new patients attending Wellness Medicine Clifton Hill, we kindly request that you register online prior to your first visit. Alternatively, you can download, print and fill these forms. This will save you time and help to ensure your best medical care.
- Locum Service – National Home Doctor Service CALL: 13 SICK (7425)
-Available- Weeknights from 4pm, Saturdays from 10 am, all days Sunday and Public Holidays.
-Bulk Billing Service
- Nearby Emergency Departments
St. Vincent’s Hospital- 41 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065
Royal Melbourne Hospital-300 Grattan Street, Parkville VIC 3050
Royal Children’s Hospital- 50 Flemington Road, Parkville VIC 3052
Epworth Hospital-89 Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121
For all medical emergencies dial 000
When our practice is closed, please contact the National Home Doctor Service – 13 74 25
The National Home Doctor Service is one of Australia’s most trusted providers of medical services in the home. This service is available from 6pm- 8am weekdays, 12 noon Saturdays and all day Sundays and public holidays. This is a government initiative, therefore it is bulk billed.
In the case of an emergency, please contact 000.
Yes, it is mandatory to wear a facemask when attending our clinic.