No matter your destination, Wellness Medicine Clifton Hill is able to offer our up to date and comprehensive travel doctor service, and our onsite pathology clinic also provides Covid-19 tests for domestic and international travellers.
Global travel can lead to exposures to different diseases and potential risks. For this reason, it’s important to consider a full travel medicine consultation before your travel. Our doctors are able to advise you on any travel vaccinations, local health issues as well as safe travel from stepping onto your plane until you are home safe and sound.
Travel medical consultations can include:
- DVT (deep vein thrombosis) prevention
- Travel vaccinations
- Travel insurance questions
- Yellow Fever vaccination
- Malaria prevention
- Flu vaccination
- Dive and aviation medicals
- Safety while travelling
- Letters for medications while abroad
- Guides on how to travel with particular medical issues
- COVID-19 Tests for travel, including paperwork completion prior to international and domestic travel (via our onsite pathology clinic)
If you would like to book a travel consultation, please be sure to contact our friendly staff to book a consultation today.