Wellness Medicine is participating in the national COVID 19 vaccination rollout. We currently have the AstraZeneca Vaccine in stock.
Currently, those who are in phase 1B are eligible for their vaccination
1B criteria includes:
- Healthcare workers currently employed and not included in Phase 1a
- Household contacts of quarantine and border workers
- Critical and high risk workers who are currently employed including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
- Elderly people aged 80 years and over
- Elderly people aged 70 years and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and over
- Adults with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
From the 17th of May 2021 anyone in stage 2A will be eligible to receive a COVID 19 Vaccination at Wellness Medicine.
The criteria for stage 2A is:
- Adults aged 50 years and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 18-49 years
- Other critical and high risk workers
How to Book COVID-19 Vaccination
Wellness Medicine has FLU vaccinations available for all patients. FLU Vaccinations need to be at least 14 days apart from your COVID 19 Vaccination, it DOESN’T matter what order you have the vaccinations. Please phone us on 9489-7955 to make a FLU Vaccination appointment.
For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/getting-vaccinated-for-covid-19/when-will-i-get-a-covid-19-vaccine